People who suffer from chronic sleeplessness or insomnia will be delighted to know that there are natural solutions to eliminate their sleep problem altogether. Essential oils play a crucial role in improving the quality and duration if your sleep. Getting adequate amounts of sleep will restore body equilibrium and will stimulate important bodily functions too.
This homemade sleeping rub that we are about to provide you guarantees soothing and calming effects to the body, mind, and spirit.
What you need:
- Vetiver Essential Oil
This essential oil calms the body and the mind, thus resulting in overall quality sleep. It boasts soothing properties that deliver calmness and tranquility whilst effectively reducing stress levels too. This essential oil is best for dealing with chronic insomnia.
- Magnesium Essential Oil
Magnesium is an excellent, all-natural sleeping aid. It dramatically reduces the production of cortisol, thus promoting better sleep quality patterns. Magnesium features up to 300 enzymatic reactions that includes the production of energy distributed to cells and neurotransmitters in the brain.
- Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender is undeniably the most popular essential oil that induces quality sleep among insomniacs. Diffused lavender calms the nerves, relaxes the muscles, and uplifts the spirits too. When inhaled a few minutes before sleep, lavender oil can induce deep sleep.
What to do
- Combine magnesium oil, lavender oil, and vetiver essential oils. Just 8 to 10 drops of each of these essential oils are more than enough for one evening.
- Place them in a spray bottle and shake well.
- The spray preparation can be used for up to 40 applications.
- Spray the essential oil mix onto the soles of your feet for faster absorption.
- Visit SUPPLEMENT CLUE website for more.